Monday, October 29, 2012

Kickstarter: Assimilation Alien Host by Edward Fortae

Dave here.  If backing Reaper's Bones Kickstarter didn't already tell you so, let me say, I am an avid Kickstarter fan.  Part of me does it in hopes that there's some magic Kickstarter karma that will allow whatever projects I start to succeed, but the main reason I like doing it is because I like giving away my money I really want startups to succeed.

A project I'm currently backing is Assimilation Alient Host by Edward Fortea, which I was turned onto by Dark Future Games.

Edward Fortea already has a history of creating excellent minis over at Troll Forged Miniatures, including some excellent alternative Tyranids, Demons, and some great fantasy miniatures, and he's looking to expand his line of worms.  Recently, my D&D group fought a carrion crawler, and I used a Purple Worm mini to proxy it, so I already had worms on my mind.

As of this writing, the Kickstarter project has 16 more days -- it's already fully funded, and now he's just working on stretch goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment